Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad and Beirut towards signing a memorandum of understanding to supply Lebanon with oil derivati

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad and Beirut towards signing a memorandum of understanding to supply Lebanon with oil derivati Empty Baghdad and Beirut towards signing a memorandum of understanding to supply Lebanon with oil derivati

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Jul 2023, 4:47 am

Baghdad and Beirut towards signing a memorandum of understanding to supply Lebanon with oil derivatives
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
    The Minister of Energy and Water in the caretaker government, Walid Fayyad, is heading today, Friday (July 21, 2023), to Iraq, to ​​sign a memorandum of understanding between the Lebanese Ministry of Energy and Water and the Iraqi Ministry of Oil regarding supplying Lebanon with oil derivatives.
    According to the statement of the media office of the Lebanese Minister of Energy, "This step comes as a continuation of the talks that took place with Iraqi officials, headed by the Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shayaa Al-Sudani, and with vigorous follow-up by Minister Fayyad, which resulted in the approval of the Iraqi side to extend the agreement to supply Lebanon with Iraqi fuel oil with Increase the quantity.
    "This is in addition to concluding a new commercial agreement to supply Lebanon with quantities of crude oil to replace it with suitable oil derivatives, in order to operate electricity production plants in Lebanon," the statement said.
    He pointed out that "the initial memorandum of understanding will be signed in the Iraqi Oil Ministry between Ministers Fayyad and Abdul-Ghani, provided that later the necessary contract projects will be prepared and proceeded according to the rules."
    Minister Fayyad will return to Beirut this evening, according to his media office.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm