Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A senior delegation from Barzani's party arrives in Baghdad tomorrow, Sunday, to discuss the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - A senior delegation from Barzani's party arrives in Baghdad tomorrow, Sunday, to discuss the budget  Empty A senior delegation from Barzani's party arrives in Baghdad tomorrow, Sunday, to discuss the budget

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:29 am

[rtl]A senior delegation from Barzani's party arrives in Baghdad tomorrow, Sunday, to discuss the budget and oil file[/rtl]

policy  ,  05/08/2023 20:02  , Number of readings: 513 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Kurdistan Democratic Party sends a delegation to Baghdad to discuss the implementation of the federal budget law, the preparation of the draft oil and gas law, and many other issues.

And media sources affiliated with the Democratic Party reported that a high-ranking delegation from the political bureau of the party will visit Baghdad tomorrow (Sunday) to meet with the parties to the state administration, including the coordination framework.

The source said, "The delegation will discuss the implementation of the Sudanese cabinet program, the implementation of the federal budget law, the preparation of a draft oil and gas law, and a number of other issues with the parties."

According to the sources, the delegation will be headed by Fadel Mirani, Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Political Bureau, and includes Hoshyar Zebari, Mahmoud Muhammad, Pashtwan Sadiq, Fouad Hussein, and a number of other members of the Bureau, which is the highest leadership body in the party.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:02 pm