Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary committee excludes severing economic relations with Türkiye

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary committee excludes severing economic relations with Türkiye Empty Parliamentary committee excludes severing economic relations with Türkiye

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Aug 2023, 7:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary committee excludes severing economic relations with Türkiye[/size]
    • Today 12:10

Information / Baghdad..
    On Thursday, the Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Economy and Trade Committee, Yasser Al-Husseini, ruled out that Iraq would cut or reduce trade with Turkey at the present time, indicating that the Iraqi economy is still stagnating.
    Al-Husseini said in an interview with Al-Maalouma agency, "It is difficult to sever economic relations, given that the Iraqi economy is still fragile."
    He added, "Successive governments have not done their duty towards reviving the Iraqi economy at the level of decisions or at the level of technical and financial support."
    Al-Husseini pointed out that "the Iraqi economic sector is still facing many risks in light of neglect and its inability to compete."
    He pointed out that, "talk about severing economic relations with Turkey at the present time is out of the question."
    The representative of the Al-Sadiqun Bloc and a member of the Parliamentary Agriculture, Water and Marshes Committee, Rafik Al-Salhi, called on the government to sever trade and economic relations with Turkey to end the water crisis and cut off the river tributaries. End / 25 h

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:11 am