Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Information" monitors the movement of US forces, backed by 5,000 mercenaries, towards Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Information" monitors the movement of US forces, backed by 5,000 mercenaries, towards Iraq Empty "Information" monitors the movement of US forces, backed by 5,000 mercenaries, towards Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2023, 5:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]"Information" monitors the movement of US forces, backed by 5,000 mercenaries, towards Iraq[/size]
    • Today 12:16

Information / Anbar ..
    Political activist Muhannad Al-Rawi revealed, on Sunday, that movements of the US forces, backed by Syrian fighters, had been monitored towards the Syrian Albu Kamal area, close to the border strip with Al-Qaim district, west of Anbar.
    Al-Rawi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, "US forces, backed by a force of about 5,000 Syrian fighters, moved from the Al-Tanf base located between the Iraqi-Syrian-Jordanian triangle towards the Albu Kamal area near Al-Qaim district, west of Anbar, in a move aimed at obstructing the movement of the Popular Mobilization Forces." popular without knowing more details about these moves and their purpose.
    He added, "The American forces were stationed near the Iraqi-Syrian-Jordanian triangle, which is not far from the Al-Tanf area, close to the Al-Rutba district, west of Anbar, which made them have a strategic location to extend their influence and control the borders of the two countries, "Syria and Iraq."
    He pointed out, "These moves are intended to impose American control from the Syrian al-Tanf crossing to the Rabia crossing in Mosul Governorate." 
    It is noteworthy that a security source revealed earlier that the movements of the US forces and their incursions into the regions of northern Syria were monitored without knowing the nature of these movements, which coincided with the heavy flight of warplanes and drones. End / 12A

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:02 pm