Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee discusses with the Foreign Ministry the remaining obligations on Iraq as a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee discusses with the Foreign Ministry the remaining obligations on Iraq as a Empty A parliamentary committee discusses with the Foreign Ministry the remaining obligations on Iraq as a

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Aug 2023, 4:56 am

[size=38]A parliamentary committee discusses with the Foreign Ministry the remaining obligations on Iraq as a result of the Gulf War[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

August 13, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk event: The Parliamentary Legal Committee hosted the head of the Diwani Order Committee 22060 formed in the Council of Ministers headed by Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Omar Ahmed Al-Barzanji.
    The committee wondered about the remaining international obligations on Iraq as a result of the Gulf War and the invasion of Kuwait by the former regime, which have not been fulfilled so far, and about the reasons for not excluding Iraq from Chapter VI regarding the Kuwaiti compensation file, despite the issuance of the UN Security Council’s decision to close the file. In February of last year.
    For their part, the delegation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs reviewed the tasks of the committee charged with unifying efforts to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, after completing all obligations and following up on the formulation of the resolution to be issued by the UN Security Council on Iraq.
    The Diwani Order Committee 22060 indicated that there are still ongoing efforts to study the decisions about expelling Iraq with a unified position.
    The delegation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs touched on the issue of demarcating the borders with Kuwait, denying categorically the reports that talk about selling part of the Iraqi lands.
    For its part, the committee affirmed support for all diplomatic efforts that guarantee Iraq's rights at various levels.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 6:03 am