Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Washington imposes its authority on Iraqi oil revenues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Washington imposes its authority on Iraqi oil revenues Empty Economist: Washington imposes its authority on Iraqi oil revenues

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Aug 2023, 5:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Economist: Washington imposes its authority on Iraqi oil revenues[/size]
    • Today 10:14

Information / Baghdad...
    Economic affairs researcher Muhammad Al-Saadi explained, on Tuesday, the extent to which it is possible to obtain oil revenues from importing countries directly without placing these funds with the US Federal Bank.
    Al-Saadi told Al-Maalouma that "China, India and other Asian countries import Iraqi oil in large quantities, but Iraq receives revenues through the US Federal Bank, which makes Washington an authority over those revenues."
    He added, "The dollar, as an American currency that is prohibited in some countries, Iraq can benefit from such a procedure by selling oil in exchange for goods, goods, and raw materials needed by the Iraqi industry, or introducing companies from those countries and engaging them in the field of construction, construction, and project implementation."
    And he indicated that "the continuation of selling oil in exchange for obtaining dollars may not be a good idea, as it is possible to obtain projects, goods and goods instead of oil revenues in dollar currency."
    He pointed out that "Iraq has large reserves of hard currency with the US Federal Bank." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:58 pm