Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Alaq: The Iraqi government's debts to the Central Bank amount to 46 trillion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Alaq: The Iraqi government's debts to the Central Bank amount to 46 trillion dinars Empty Al-Alaq: The Iraqi government's debts to the Central Bank amount to 46 trillion dinars

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Aug 2023, 4:45 am

Al-Alaq: The Iraqi government's debts to the Central Bank amount to 46 trillion dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-08-17 02:17
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, announced that the federal government owes the bank an amount of money amounting to about 50 trillion dinars, stressing that it will continue to pursue smugglers of hard currency dollars out of the country.
    Al-Alaq said, in a statement to journalists and media professionals, that there is a tendency to obtain dollars at airports through outlets of sober companies.

Regarding the cost of printing the Iraqi currency, the governor of the bank said that it costs 5-6 cents per paper, going on to say that there is no sovereign fund in light of the current budget deficit.
    He added that the central bank is asking the government for 46 trillion dinars, 30 of which are in the previous government headed by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.
    Al-Alaq denied the talk about the entry of 14 foreign banks into Iraq and said that this matter is incorrect, indicating that the banks that have correspondent banks have a sound, official and easy foreign remittance.
    He also stressed that the next approach is to eliminate speculators in the parallel market, rejecting the security dealings with merchants through arrest and humiliation, describing it as completely unacceptable.
    And the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq stressed, saying: We are fighting a big battle to remove the illegal groups that seize the hard currency.
    Regarding the country's possession of the precious yellow metal, he said that there is a future for gold, and Iraq possesses 132 tons.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:25 am