Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Maliki's coalition is expected to lead the provincial council seats

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council - Maliki's coalition is expected to lead the provincial council seats Empty Maliki's coalition is expected to lead the provincial council seats

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Aug 2023, 5:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Maliki's coalition is expected to lead the provincial council seats[/size]
    • Today 10:32

Information / Baghdad...
    Today, Tuesday, the State of Law coalition, headed by Nuri al-Maliki, expects it to win the highest number of seats in the provincial councils.
    A member of the coalition, Saad al-Muttalbi, told Al-Maalouma, that "there is a consensus between the various coalitions participating in the electoral process," pointing out that "the announcement of the election results will be followed by a meeting and a distribution of tasks and responsibilities to the blocs that won the provincial seats."
    He added, "The provincial council elections will be followed by an agreement and unification of the ranks of alliances, especially State of Law, with other alliances participating in the electoral process."
    Al-Muttalbi pointed out, "Everyone will take care of everyone, especially with the existence of an alliance among them in order to distribute tasks after knowing the share of each party, bloc, or political alliance, and what it obtained in terms of votes and seats in the provincial councils, whether Baghdad or the rest of the provinces."
    And that "the electoral process is expected to be followed by a positive division of tasks and responsibilities among the blocs that won the highest electoral seats."
    Al-Muttalbi continued, "The atmosphere is positive and ready to conduct the polling process without any tensions," expecting that the state of law would obtain "the highest number of seats in the provincial councils." Ended/25n

Rip534 likes this post

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Council - Maliki's coalition is expected to lead the provincial council seats Empty Re: Maliki's coalition is expected to lead the provincial council seats

Post by Bama Diva Tue 22 Aug 2023, 9:31 am

Maliki is a dangerous element in Iraq imo. I still believe he is working to be PM again OR have one of his puppets as PM.

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:10 am