Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A judge of the Integrity Court reveals serious details about the former oil minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A judge of the Integrity Court reveals serious details about the former oil minister Empty A judge of the Integrity Court reveals serious details about the former oil minister

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Aug 2023, 4:23 am

[rtl]A judge of the Integrity Court reveals serious details about the former oil minister[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/08/25 09:53  , Number of readings: 144 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]In an unprecedented step in the history of contemporary Iraq, the judiciary published clear and public evidence regarding the theft of a senior official in the previous government, the Minister of Oil and Finance, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar.

According to the judge of the Karkh Investigation Court, Diaa Jaafar, "The investigations conducted by the courts showed the existence of information related to the payment of sums of money to the former oil minister, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar, by an investor."[/rtl]

[rtl]Jaafar stated in a press interview that, "against the background of the investigations regarding the matter, it was found that there is a group of properties registered in the names of the brothers of the accused's wife, including three properties in Basra, two distinct properties , each of which is 900 square meters, 14 residential apartments, a property with an area of ​​10 dunums, and a property with an area of ​​600 meters in a distinct area in Baghdad, and many other details that resulted from the arrest of the accused's wife's brothers.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He continued, "The real estate is registered by the accused, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar, for the names of these people, who are his wife's brothers," noting that "legal measures have been taken against them, and investigations are ongoing on the matter." .”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stated, "There are measures taken by the court regarding external details, and as a result, the court issued a summons order against the former oil minister, after I submitted requests to the court during the last period that the accused was outside Iraq and granted him a deadline before the court," explaining that "no arrest warrant was issued against the minister." the previous".[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "the investigations conducted by the court are based on documented and correct material evidence and details without relying on the subject of confessions," explaining that "the investigations are proceeding in the right direction."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:33 pm