Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

December elections.. 6,000 candidates compete for 275 seats, and there are no expectations for the t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

December elections.. 6,000 candidates compete for 275 seats, and there are no expectations for the t Empty December elections.. 6,000 candidates compete for 275 seats, and there are no expectations for the t

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Aug 2023, 5:03 am

December elections.. 6,000 candidates compete for 275 seats, and there are no expectations for the turnout

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
    More than 6,000 candidates are competing for 275 provincial council seats, during elections that are supposed to take place on December 18, that is, more than 3 months from now.
    According to the Independent High Electoral Commission, more than 23 million citizens are entitled to cast their votes in the Iraqi provincial elections.
    296 political parties organized into 50 alliances will participate in the elections, in addition to more than 60 candidates who will participate on separate lists.
    Candidates are competing for 275 seats in the Iraqi provincial councils, 75 of which have been allocated within a quota for women, and 10 seats for ethnic and religious minorities.
    The elected provincial councils undertake the task of selecting the governor and the executive officials of the province, and they have the powers to dismiss and appoint, and approve the project plan according to the financial budget allocated to the province from the central government in Baghdad, according to the Iraqi constitution, and these will be the first local elections to be held in Iraq since April / April 2013.
    Expectations are still conflicting and unclear about the expected participation rate in the upcoming elections, but observers expect a large participation this time, because the provincial elections are different from the parliamentary elections, especially since the candidates in the local elections often depend on the masses surrounding them who in turn are keen to run This experiment.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:38 pm