Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federation of Iranian Fish Companies: Most of our exports go to Iraq and our economy depends on it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federation of Iranian Fish Companies: Most of our exports go to Iraq and our economy depends on it Empty Federation of Iranian Fish Companies: Most of our exports go to Iraq and our economy depends on it

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Sep 2023, 4:44 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Federation of Iranian Fish Companies: Most of our exports go to Iraq and our economy depends on it[/size]

[size=45]The CEO of the Federation of Cooperatives of Iranian Warm Water Fish Production and Breeding Companies revealed that the total annual exports amount to more than 100,000 tons of (carp and silver) fish, most of which go to Iraq, while expressing his fear of “serious problems” for Iranian exports if Iraq cancels the agreements signed with Tehran.[/size]
    [size=45]Ali Al-Wubry said about the conditions for exporting warm-water fish, "The total annual production of carp and silver fish in Iran amounts to more than 200,000 tons, half of which is exported to Iraq and some Arab countries."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Iraq imports about 80% of Iran's total exports of these fish, and the remaining 20% ​​goes to some other Arab countries."[/size]
    [size=45]He explained that “exports begin during the first four months of each year, and one of the problems of this industry is that it exports only to Iraq and the Arab countries,” noting that “the cancellation of import agreements by these countries could create serious and dangerous problems for Iran’s exports and harm its production.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Tehran Chamber of Commerce announced today, Monday, that its exports to Iraq during the past year exceeded 10 billion dollars, while it indicated that Iraq will be an important market for Iran in the next 15 years.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:23 pm