Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq hands over to Egypt a list of names of those wanted in corruption cases

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq hands over to Egypt a list of names of those wanted in corruption cases Empty Iraq hands over to Egypt a list of names of those wanted in corruption cases

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Sep 2023, 4:53 am

[rtl]Iraq hands over to Egypt a list of names of those wanted in corruption cases[/rtl]

politics  ,  09/26/2023 10:05  Number of readings: 141 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The head of the Federal Integrity Commission, Haider Hanoun, discussed with the Egyptian Minister of Justice common issues between the two parties, including following up on judicial rulings related to the recovery of the accused.

An integrity statement stated that Hanoun “in turn handed the Egyptian Minister of Justice, Counselor Omar Marwan, a list of the names of a number of those wanted by the Iraqi judiciary whose presence was proven on the territory of the Arab Republic of Egypt, while The Egyptian Minister of Justice confirmed that he would follow up on the matter and give it the utmost importance.”

During the meeting, which took place at the headquarters of the Egyptian Ministry of Justice, “it was agreed to cooperate and exchange experiences between the Ministry’s Illegal Gains Agency and the Prevention Department of the Federal Integrity Commission, especially with regard to preventing and preventing corruption , prosecuting the inflation of funds and illicit gains, as well as transferring... "Experiences of the Egyptian experience in the field of digital transformation, which the Authority seeks to achieve this year."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:02 pm