Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the statement “the end of ISIS”... the US State Department responds to the Prime Minister of I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the statement “the end of ISIS”... the US State Department responds to the Prime Minister of I Empty After the statement “the end of ISIS”... the US State Department responds to the Prime Minister of I

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Sep 2023, 4:03 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]After the statement “the end of ISIS”... the US State Department responds to the Prime Minister of Iraq[/size]

[size=45]Washington confirmed, on Tuesday, that the presence of American forces in Iraq is something agreed upon with Baghdad, days after statements by the Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani, that ISIS no longer poses a threat, and that his country no longer needs the international coalition.[/size]
    [size=45]US State Department spokesman Matthew Miller said in response to a question from Al Hurra: “American forces are present in Iraq at the invitation of the Iraqi government to carry out the mission of providing advice, assistance and empowerment.”[/size]
    [size=45]Miller added: “Last August, we issued a joint statement with our Iraqi partners in which we stressed that we are there at their invitation, and therefore we intend to consult on a future process that includes the coalition to determine how the coalition’s military mission will develop.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "The Iraqi security forces are assuming leadership of ISIS's tasks inside Iraq and have demonstrated an increasing ability to confront this threat."[/size]
    [size=45]After the rise of ISIS in 2014, and its control over about a third of Iraqi territory, Washington established an international coalition to support Iraqi forces and Kurdish forces in Syria.[/size]
    [size=45]Despite its defeat in 2017 in Iraq, the organization still claims attacks in the country from time to time, and the coalition remains active in Iraq to prevent its rise again.[/size]
    [size=45]In late 2021, Iraq announced the end of the “combat missions” of the international coalition, which is still present on Iraqi territory to perform advisory and training missions.[/size]
    [size=45]The coalition currently includes about 2,500 American military personnel, and about 1,000 from its member states, deployed in military bases under the command of Iraqi forces.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:52 pm