Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Health: The continued appointment of graduates of the medical group threatens the coll

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Health: The continued appointment of graduates of the medical group threatens the coll Empty Parliamentary Health: The continued appointment of graduates of the medical group threatens the coll

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Sep 2023, 7:04 am

Parliamentary Health: The continued appointment of graduates of the medical group threatens the collapse of the health system
    • Time: 09/27/2023 12:24:38

• Read: 1,521 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} The Parliamentary Health Committee warned against the continued appointment of graduates of the medical group and its threat to “collapse” the health system in the country.
    Committee Chairman Majid Shankali told Al-Furat News Agency: “It is not possible to continue appointing all the outputs of the medical group and health institutes, because this policy will cause the collapse of the health system and the health system in the country.”
    He added, "It is not possible to pay all of the Ministry of Health's budgets as salaries."
    Shankali revealed "an intention to work on amending the medical progression law, and there will be a kind of balance," noting that "amending the law will not protect new admissions and give them the right to appointment in a large way."

Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:18 pm