Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 counterfeiters were overthrown at Baghdad International Airport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

5 counterfeiters were overthrown at Baghdad International Airport Empty 5 counterfeiters were overthrown at Baghdad International Airport

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]5 counterfeiters were overthrown at Baghdad International Airport[/size]
    • Today 16:40

Information/Baghdad...
    The Directorate of Civil Status, Passports and Residency announced today, Friday, the overthrow of five counterfeiters at Baghdad International Airport.
    The Directorate said in a statement received by the “Information” Agency, “The staff of the Residency and Passports Center at Baghdad International Airport arrested 5 travelers in possession of (fake) passports along with another smuggled traveler after ambushing them, as they were heading to a flight outside the country.”
    She added, “It was confirmed through the Document Examination and Data Analysis Laboratory, so that legal measures could be taken against them and referred to the judiciary, along with another smuggled traveler, after they were ambushed, as they were heading to a trip outside the country. It was confirmed through the Document Examination and Data Analysis Laboratory, so that measures could be taken.” Legal procedures against them and referring them to the judiciary.”

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:53 am