Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Government And The Central Bank Regarding The Dollar: The Iraqi Dinar Is Losing Its Value

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Government And The Central Bank Regarding The Dollar: The Iraqi Dinar Is Losing Its Value Empty The Government And The Central Bank Regarding The Dollar: The Iraqi Dinar Is Losing Its Value

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Oct 2023, 7:43 am

The Government And The Central Bank Regarding The Dollar: The Iraqi Dinar Is Losing Its Value
    10/10/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Member of Parliament, Nayef Al-Shammari, today, Tuesday, issued a call to the government and the Central Bank regarding the price of the dollar, while stating that the dinar is losing its value, the citizen is being harmed, and the exchange rate is constantly changing every day.
    Al-Shammari said in a statement received by Earth News that “the dinar’s loss of its value within a short period requires taking bolder measures and controlling the parallel exchange rate.”
    He added, "The citizen, the employee, and the labor market are being harmed quickly. The employee, the military, and the retiree's salary no longer provides a living. So what about the one who does not receive a salary at all? Rather, the citizen has become burdened with debt due to the ongoing changes."
    He continued, “Hence, we call on the Central Bank and the economic advisors to develop more serious and practical plans to control the exchange rate, as the pressure placed on citizens economically will cause an explosion for the poor and the needy, unless a solution is found that does justice to the citizens and restores the dinar to its value set in the budget at 132 and puts the wheels in motion.” The economy is on the right track with urgent, strict measures. Otherwise, the continuing decline in the value of the dinar at the expense of the citizen calls for urgent sessions for all corners of the state to reach a realistic solution to the changing exchange rate crisis.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:32 am