Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Regulatory authorities receive 40 files on “Najaf Airport Suspicions”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Regulatory authorities receive 40 files on “Najaf Airport Suspicions” Empty Regulatory authorities receive 40 files on “Najaf Airport Suspicions”

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:01 am

Regulatory authorities receive 40 files on “Najaf Airport Suspicions”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Representative Hadi Al-Salami revealed today, Wednesday (October 11, 2023), that about 40 files related to suspicions of corruption and violations surrounding Najaf Al-Ashraf International Airport have been submitted to the regulatory authorities.
    Al-Salami said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "Najaf Al-Ashraf International Airport is one of the important airports in Iraq, but in the past years it has faced many problems and violations related to money management and other obligations, which necessitated reopening all the files available to us."
    He added, "About 40 files related to suspicions of corruption and violations around Najaf Al-Ashraf International Airport have been submitted to the oversight authorities, and important investigations are currently taking place in order to decide on them pending the decision of the Iraqi judiciary," stressing that "corruption is a scourge that must be fought through direct oversight."
    He pointed out that "corruption in Iraq's institutions is still a source of threat, and we need redoubled efforts to uncover all the files and refer the accused to justice."
    The Najaf Airport file is one of the most prominent files and institutions marred by corruption over the past years, before the Civil Aviation Authority officially took over it in April 2023, after an uproar caused by a statement by the head of the Civil Aviation Authority in which he said that we do not know the ownership of Najaf Airport or the fate of its revenues as they are an investment.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:58 pm