Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Its reality has shrunk after it was a golden region. Kurdistan clings to the collar of businessmen t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Its reality has shrunk after it was a golden region. Kurdistan clings to the collar of businessmen t Empty Its reality has shrunk after it was a golden region. Kurdistan clings to the collar of businessmen t

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Oct 2023, 8:32 am

Its reality has shrunk after it was a golden region. Kurdistan clings to the collar of businessmen to save it
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil
    The Kurdistan Regional  Government seeks to save its economic reality after the crisis that befell it in recent years, by moving the wheel of investment, by holding an expanded meeting with businessmen in Erbil. 
    Although the regional government launched many steps and solutions on the ground to save investment in Kurdistan, the data confirms the failure of most of them, according to previous reports, and this in turn prompted it to seek to hold an expanded meeting with businessmen and investors, according to details revealed by an official source to “Baghdad.” today". 
    The source said, today, Tuesday (October 17, 2023), that “the meeting’s paragraphs will include conveying complaints and criticisms of Kurdish businessmen and investors to government agencies in Kurdistan.”
    According to the source, "All the ideas and proposals of the meeting will be submitted to the Supreme Council for Investment in the region to discuss them and recommend the appropriate implementation of them." 
    Before 2013, the region was known to be a “golden region” and a fertile environment for investment, attracting dozens of capital and foreign companies to invest in it, especially in the fields of construction and energy. However, its reality was turned upside down - according to previous press reports - due to financial and political problems with the Baghdad government. .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:49 pm