Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: must mature and investment experience of popular mobilization to maintain security in the cou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: must mature and investment experience of popular mobilization to maintain security in the cou Empty Abadi: must mature and investment experience of popular mobilization to maintain security in the cou

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Oct 2014, 7:42 am

Abadi: must mature and investment experience of popular mobilization to maintain security in the country [Expanded]

Sunday, 05 October

[Baghdad - where]
    Iraqi Prime Minister stressed and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi, the mature experience of the popular crowd and be invested in the maintenance of security in the country.
    Ebadi said during a meeting with leaders and members of the Sons of popular mobilization, according to a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it on Sunday that " the experience of popular mobilization and its role in the defeat of the enemy must be invested and cured in order to restore security in the country, as the backbone of the security forces in the war with Daash . "
    He expressed readiness of the Iraqi government to meet the demands of the popular elements of the crowd for their role and their steadfastness in the great victories achieved, noting that "victory will be soon, God willing, these criminal gangs, as the combined efforts of everyone in the fight against these terrorist organizations."
    Park Abadi victories achieved on the terrorist groups during the past few days and the significant role of the elements of the popular crowd in winning the battle.

And met with Prime Minister General Commander of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi, a number of leaders and elements of popular mobilization, which is battling the elements of terrorist organizations, and listened during the meeting to explain in detail the movements and needs of popular mobilization and coordination between them and the security forces to defeat gangs Daash terrorist. ended.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:31 pm