Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq begins environmental assessment of methane gas emissions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq begins environmental assessment of methane gas emissions Empty Iraq begins environmental assessment of methane gas emissions

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Oct 2023, 4:59 am

Iraq begins environmental assessment of methane gas emissions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Climate Change Directorate of the Ministry of Environment announced today, Sunday, that it has begun implementing a project to evaluate methane emissions in the oil and gas sector.
    The Directorate stated in a statement that this project will be carried out with financial and technical support from the Clean Air and Climate Alliance (CCAC), one of the institutions of the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP).
    She added that the project will be implemented by a specialized technical team from the Ministries of Environment and Oil, as reducing methane emissions is considered one of the priorities of the Iraqi National Contributions Document (NDC), benefiting from it economically, and reducing its health and environmental impacts, especially in southern Iraq.
    Methane is a potent greenhouse gas and short-lived climate pollutant (SLCP) emitted primarily from human activities.
    Methane strongly exacerbates climate change, but it also has a number of indirect impacts on human health, crop yields, and vegetation health through its role as a precursor to tropospheric ozone formation.

Views 86
    Added 10/29/2023 - 10:17 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:01 pm