Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A military expert explains the "consequences" of the Israeli army's ground operation in Gaza

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A military expert explains the "consequences" of the Israeli army's ground operation in Gaza Empty A military expert explains the "consequences" of the Israeli army's ground operation in Gaza

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Nov 2023, 9:04 am

A military expert explains the "consequences" of the Israeli army's ground operation in Gaza
    Security |Today
    A military expert explains the "consequences" of the Israeli army's ground operation in Gaza 1698758706_1

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Military affairs expert Mukhled Hazem explained today, Wednesday (November 1, 2023), that launching a ground operation against Gaza will have repercussions throughout the region and the world in the coming hours.
    Hazem said in an exclusive interview with “Baghdad Today” that “Netanyahu seeks to expand Israel’s territory at the expense of the Gaza Strip, and also to end Hamas despite international opposition to his approaches, but the Israeli side is experiencing a state of crisis due to its inability to contain the fronts,” indicating that “the Americans Those in Israel are the ones supervising the bombing operations.”
    He added, "The ground operation will have repercussions throughout the region and the world in the coming hours," pointing out that "Hamas is fighting to be martyred, while the Israeli occupation soldiers are fighting to survive."
    Israeli army spokesman Avichai Adraee reported earlier today that Israeli forces launched another ground attack on Hamas and the rest of the organizations in the Gaza Strip, at a time when reports indicated the outbreak of fierce battles on the axes into which the Israeli army was penetrating on the ground.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:16 am