Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the Legal Committee: the political blocs agreed not to discuss next year's budget before

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the Legal Committee: the political blocs agreed not to discuss next year's budget before Empty A member of the Legal Committee: the political blocs agreed not to discuss next year's budget before

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Oct 2014, 5:52 am

A member of the Legal Committee: the political blocs agreed not to discuss next year's budget before approving the current year budget

09/10/2014 12:34

Follow-up - and babysit - confirmed a member of the Legal Committee for the State of Law bloc Rehab Alabboudh that "the political blocs agreed not to start any reading or discussion of next year's budget before approving the current year budget."

Alabboudh said in a press statement on Thursday that "Parliament pending the sending state's general budget for the current year from the government to the parliament, as that is compatible with observations by Parliament and will be approved during the period of a few after their arrival."

She Alabboudh that "the current situation of not bear further delay in approving the budget and other important laws," indicating that "the adoption of the budget as a first step and will give a positive reality on the current national consensus."

It is scheduled to resume its House of Representatives middle of this month and that will be the law of the budget for the current year that the first laws to be passed through its Almqublh.a / h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:58 am