Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Advisor to the Prime Minister for Transport Affairs: Global interest in the large port of Al-Faw

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

port - Advisor to the Prime Minister for Transport Affairs: Global interest in the large port of Al-Faw  Empty Advisor to the Prime Minister for Transport Affairs: Global interest in the large port of Al-Faw

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Nov 2023, 4:52 am

Advisor to the Prime Minister for Transport Affairs: Global interest in the large port of Al-Faw 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Advisor to the Prime Minister for Transport Affairs, Nasser Al-Assadi, said that the development road project is very important and will bring economic, social and financial returns to Iraq. 
    Al-Asadi added, “The internal return rate of the development path reaches 18%.”
    He stated, “The infrastructure of this project will provide an important environment for investors,” noting that this project is an investment rate of 10%.
    He explained, "The completion rate at Al-Faw Port reached 79%," indicating that there is a foreign company that will undertake the trial operation of Al-Faw Port.
    He continued, "The revenues from the first phase of Al-Faw Port will be about 4 billion dollars."

Views 16
    Added 11/09/2023 - 1:16 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:20 pm