Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning reveals 4 measures that addressed inflation levels in the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning reveals 4 measures that addressed inflation levels in the country Empty Planning reveals 4 measures that addressed inflation levels in the country

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2023, 5:00 am

[rtl]Planning reveals 4 measures that addressed inflation levels in the country[/rtl]

economy  ,  2023/11/12 09:07  Number of readings: 135 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

The Ministry of Planning identified four government measures that contributed to the stability of the inflation index in Iraq during recent months.

The ministry's spokesman, Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi, said in a press interview that “the inflation index in Iraq has witnessed stability in rates during recent months,” pointing out that “inflation during the month of last September did not witness an increase in its rates, but rather remained stable at the same rate.” The rate was the same as it was in the previous month of August. As for the annual inflation rate in August, it was 3.7%, and in September it decreased to 3.6%, despite the fact that the world is witnessing a rise in inflation rates.”

Al-Hindawi added, “The reasons for the decline or stability of inflation are due to the measures taken by the government during the past year, foremost of which is firstly supporting the ration card and secondly providing the food basket for Iraqis, which contributed greatly to create a state of price stability, and also contributed to reducing the rise in prices.” Consumption rates.

He continued in a third point, “In addition to the success of the Central Bank in covering all food imports through the official price of the dollar, which eliminated the impact of the parallel market price on the food import process, in addition to a fourth point that includes government support for farmers, such as purchasing agricultural crops, and other government measures.” Which contributed significantly to the stability of inflation indicators.”[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:37 pm