Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: International human rights organizations are a key partner in Gaza crimes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: International human rights organizations are a key partner in Gaza crimes Empty Parliamentary Committee: International human rights organizations are a key partner in Gaza crimes

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Nov 2023, 7:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Committee: International human rights organizations are a key partner in Gaza crimes[/size]
    • Today 11:41

Information / Baghdad. 
    Member of the Parliamentary Human Rights Committee, Hussein Ali Mardan, confirmed on Tuesday that his committee continues to support the Palestinian cause through international forums and collect evidence of the crimes of the Zionist entity.  
    Mardan said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “The Parliamentary Human Rights Committee continues to closely follow the tragic developments in Gaza and transfer them to international forums, indicating that there is complete silence from international human rights regarding the crimes of the Zionist entity.” 
    He explained that "Iraq, with all its members, strongly condemns the acts of violence and state terrorism practiced by the Zionist entity against the Palestinians," calling on "effective international human rights organizations to shoulder their responsibilities in the face of the brutal massacres in the Gaza Strip." 
    Member of the Syrian People’s Assembly, Jweida Mikhail Thalja, accused the international community of partnering with the Zionist entity in its crimes against the people of Palestine. End / 25 h

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:44 pm