Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: The local elections will go ahead as scheduled without any delay

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: The local elections will go ahead as scheduled without any delay Empty Al-Sudani: The local elections will go ahead as scheduled without any delay

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Nov 2023, 4:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Sudani: The local elections will go ahead as scheduled without any delay[/size]
    • Today 13:03

Information / Baghdad..
    The head of the Ajyal Alliance list, MP Mohamed Saadoun Al-Sudani, confirmed on Saturday that the provincial council elections will go ahead as scheduled, next December 18, without any postponement.
    Al-Sudani said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, “The vote on the High Electoral Commission law suppressed all the votes that were betting on postponing the provincial council elections.” 
    He added, "If there had been any intention to postpone the local elections, a paragraph would have been added to the law that was voted on indicating that."
    The House of Representatives had voted, in its extraordinary session held last Wednesday, on a proposed law amending the law of the Independent High Electoral Commission, where it voted to extend the term of the Commission for a period of six months, or to approve the elections for the regional parliament. Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:34 pm