Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy national rule out the possibility for resolving naming the security ministries during the cur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy national rule out the possibility for resolving naming the security ministries during the cur Empty Deputy national rule out the possibility for resolving naming the security ministries during the cur

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Oct 2014, 3:56 am

Deputy national rule out the possibility for resolving naming the security ministries during the current week

Sunday, 12 October 1 / Okrudolf 2014 18:54

Ruled the National Alliance MP Hussein al-Maliki, the possibility of resolving naming the security ministries during the current week.

He said al-Maliki told all of Iraq [where] he "has not been resolved so far, candidates for security ministries and discussions in this regard nor New parked on them."

"The names of candidates to fill security positions became limited by Hadi al-Amiri to fill the Interior Ministry, and Khalid al-Obeidi and Jaber al-Jabri to fill the Ministry of Defense.

The Haider al-Abadi, had confirmed in a session assignment he would present the names to take over the defense and interior portfolios during a maximum period of one week, and did not impair the names offered by Abadi, to take over the functions of the ministries approval of the House of Representatives, which led to the rejection of Abadi to determine a period of time to provide the names of Marchab security ministries.

It is said that a number of the key ministries in the country managed by proxy, including the ministries of finance, defense, interior, due to lack of political blocs to reach an agreement on the peaceful and Minister Hoshyar Zebari, not directly in the office of the Kwizera Malah.anthy 2 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:28 am