Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With the economic crises.. How did the policies of the Kurdistan government become investment-repell

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - With the economic crises.. How did the policies of the Kurdistan government become investment-repell Empty With the economic crises.. How did the policies of the Kurdistan government become investment-repell

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Dec 2023, 4:15 am

With the economic crises.. How did the policies of the Kurdistan government become investment-repellent?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil
    Economic expert Othman Karim confirmed today, Wednesday (December 6, 2023), that the policies of the Kurdistan Regional Government and the ruling parties are repulsive to investment in the region.
    Karim said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “the regional government’s policy in dealing with foreign and even Iraqi investors and the existing laws and administrative routine, in addition to the presence of mafias demanding royalties and harassing businessmen, constitutes an environment that repel investment.”
    He added, "A new environment, modern laws and facilities must be created, in addition to eliminating red tape, and preventing mafias from preying on investors, with the aim of creating a new atmosphere for businessmen, so that the region's economy, which is suffering from almost complete paralysis, can revive as a result of the salary crisis and high tax rates."
    Various sectors in the Kurdistan region began to decline and stagnate due to the region's recurring financial crises, especially after the cessation of oil exports from last March until now.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:38 am