Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

9 million Iraqis live in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

9 million Iraqis live in Baghdad Empty 9 million Iraqis live in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Dec 2023, 4:19 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]9 million Iraqis live in Baghdad[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Wednesday, the Ministry of Planning revealed its estimates of the population of Iraq for the year 2023, indicating that the number has reached 43 million people, while indicating that Baghdad is the most populous according to population projections based on annual estimates.[/size]
    [size=45]The official spokesman for the ministry, Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi, said in a press statement that “the number of people in Iraq for the year 2023 reached 43 million people,” noting that “Baghdad is the most populous, with 9 million people, representing 23% of the other governorates.” .[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hindawi added, “The city of Mosul came second in number of people in Iraq, with a population of 4 million people, followed by Basra third, with an estimated population of 3 million people. The city of Muthanna, with an estimated population of 950 thousand to one million, came second.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that “the percentage of males in Iraq is slightly higher than that of females, as the percentage of males reached 50.5% while the percentage of females reached 49.5%.”[/size]
    [size=45]He explained that “population growth in Iraq is 2.5 per year, which is a lower rate than ten years ago, which was more than 3%, but there is an accumulated increase in the population amounting to one million people per year.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hindawi stated that “the age group from zero to 15 years is 40%, the age group from 16 to 63 years is 56%, and the age group from 64 years and above is 3.4%.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:18 am