Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor launches electronic application to recruit foreign workers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor launches electronic application to recruit foreign workers Empty Labor launches electronic application to recruit foreign workers

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Dec 2023, 4:50 am

Labor launches electronic application to recruit foreign workers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs launched the electronic application through the Muhann platform, for the purpose of recruiting foreign workers for investment companies and the private sector, as well as domestic workers (maids and nannies).
    Director of the Ministry’s Department of Labor and Vocational Training, Osama Majeed Al-Khafaji, said that the Ministry has begun launching a service to recruit foreign workers electronically for investment companies and the private sector, in addition to people wishing to recruit domestic workers (maids and nannies), through the Muhn platform and according to the mechanisms that have been carefully developed and in accordance with the applicable laws. Pointing out that this matter will contribute to shortening time and effort and adopting electronic automation to facilitate procedures for recruitment transactions in accordance with the applicable labor law and the instructions for foreigners practicing work in Iraq No. 18 of 1987.

Views 34
    Added 12/07/2023 - 8:47 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:13 pm