Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Kurdistan: Kurdish minister will perform the constitutional oath in the parliament sessio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Kurdistan: Kurdish minister will perform the constitutional oath in the parliament sessio Empty Deputy for Kurdistan: Kurdish minister will perform the constitutional oath in the parliament sessio

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Oct 2014, 8:06 am

Deputy for Kurdistan: Kurdish minister will perform the constitutional oath in the parliament session tomorrow

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} suggested Deputy for the Kurdistan Alliance, Susan Ann Baker leads the Kurdish minister in the federal government the right, during a session of the House of Representatives on Tuesday.

She explained Baker in a press statement on Monday, said that "consultations are continuing on the presence of Minister of the Kurds to the parliamentary session scheduled to be held on Tuesday, to perform the oath," likely to "be agreed and that the attending ministers of the Kurds to the House of Representatives and the swearing-in on Tuesday." 
    On the other hand She noted that "the agenda of Tuesday's hearing, yet to be determined," noting that "the meeting could see the performance of the House of Representatives, who did not perform the oath of office to the right," pointing out that "the meeting could see the discussion of the budget law, if the Finance Committee of the interim has completed its work this Alsdd.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...p?storyid=66378

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:11 pm