Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Currency Auction"... The Iraqi Central Bank enhances external balances by more than 188 million dol

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

bank - "Currency Auction"... The Iraqi Central Bank enhances external balances by more than 188 million dol Empty "Currency Auction"... The Iraqi Central Bank enhances external balances by more than 188 million dol

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2023, 4:50 am

"Currency Auction"... The Iraqi Central Bank enhances external balances by more than 188 million dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-12-26 04:41
    Font

Shafaq News/ Total sales of the US dollar increased at the Central Bank auction, today, Tuesday, to reach 202 million dollars.
    Shafaq News Agency correspondent said, “Today during its auction for buying and selling the US dollar, the Central Bank sold 202 million 597 thousand and 819 dollars, higher than what it recorded yesterday, Monday, when it reached 199 million 905 thousand and 896 dollars, which the bank covered at a base exchange rate of 1,305 dinars, per dollar.” For documentary credits and international settlements for electronic cards, at a rate of 1,310 dinars per dollar, for external transfers, and at a rate of 1,310 dinars per dollar in cash.
    Our correspondent added; “Most of the bank’s dollar sales went to strengthen balances abroad in the form of (remittances, credits), which amounted to 180 million, 117,819 dollars, an increase of 88% over cash sales of 22 million, 480 thousand dollars.” 
    Our correspondent pointed out that “the number of banks that bought cash dollars reached 8 banks, while the number of banks that responded to requests to enhance balances abroad reached 8 banks, while the total number of exchange and brokerage companies participating in the auction was 137 companies.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:06 am