Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Future Iraq Foundation: 7.7 million cars in Iraq by the end of 2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Future Iraq Foundation: 7.7 million cars in Iraq by the end of 2023  Empty Future Iraq Foundation: 7.7 million cars in Iraq by the end of 2023

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Dec 2023, 4:52 am

Future Iraq Foundation: 7.7 million cars in Iraq by the end of 2023 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Future Iraq Foundation announced that the number of cars in Iraq reached 7.7 million cars until the end of the year 2023. 
    The head of the foundation, Manar Al-Obaidi, said that the number of cars in Iraq until the end of 2023 reached 7.73 million cars, with a growth rate of 1.8% over the year 2022, bringing the car density to About one car for every 5.3 people, a decrease from the year 2022, which was 5.42 in 2022. 
    He pointed out that according to the data and growth rates of the population in Iraq and the density of cars for each group of people, it is expected that the number of cars in Iraq by 2030 will reach more than 9 million cars. 
    He noted that the increase in the number of cars will lead to repercussions on many factors, including pressure on road and bridge infrastructure, pressure on the costs of importing petroleum derivatives, and pressure on Iraq’s import bill, and thus a pressure factor on the exchange rate in the parallel market. 
    He continued, “It will also affect the human resources of the General Traffic Directorate and its affiliated mechanisms for the ability to control this huge amount of wheels, and the environmental impact represented by carbon emissions from cars as a result of the use of cars based on fossil fuels, the impact on road safety, and the increase in traffic accidents and the resulting danger to people.” Citizens' lives.

Views 69
    Added 12/28/2023 - 11:40 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:11 pm