Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It will transport one million people and connect four provinces.. Details of the Iraq Express Train

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It will transport one million people and connect four provinces.. Details of the Iraq Express Train Empty It will transport one million people and connect four provinces.. Details of the Iraq Express Train

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:51 am

It will transport one million people and connect four provinces.. Details of the Iraq Express Train

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]Today, Thursday, Nasser Al-Asadi, Advisor to the Prime Minister for Transport Affairs, revealed the details of the highway sector, while noting that it will connect four governorates together.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Asadi said, “The first phase of the high-speed train that will be implemented starts from Najaf Al-Ashraf Airport to the Safi Al-Safa area, then to Baghdad Airport and runway in the Holy Karbala Governorate,” noting that “the train will connect in its second phase with Baghdad and reach Samarra.” According to the official newspaper.[/rtl]

[rtl]He added, "The speed of the train is 240 kilometers per hour, transporting passengers from Najaf to Karbala and vice versa within a period of 20 minutes, with a capacity of approximately one million passengers per day during the million visits."[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Asadi stated, “The project is vital and important and solves the crisis of transporting visitors on religious occasions between the two holy governorates,” stressing that “this project will begin as soon as the consultant is contracted, who will study the plans and feasibility within 9 months, and all construction details, soil examination, and work on the site will begin after.” "This period."[/rtl]

183 views
    Added 01/04/2024 - 8:48 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:46 am