Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain issues a warning against “retail” sales operations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain issues a warning against “retail” sales operations Empty Al-Rafidain issues a warning against “retail” sales operations

Post by Rocky Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:38 pm

[size=35][size=35]Al-Rafidain issues a warning against “retail” sales operations[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sweeteners

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    01-05-2024 | 09:58
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Friday, Rafidain Bank warned against dealing with companies or associations that are not licensed by the official authorities and that carry out retail sales operations.

[ltr]
    [size=16]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

A statement from the bank received by Al-Sumaria News stated, “It warns citizens against dealing with companies or associations that are not licensed by the official authorities and that carry out retail sales of goods or services, as well as fake pages on social media platforms that claim to provide loans, financial facilities, or any other service for free.” Through the Central Bank of Iraq or any banking entity.

The bank called on customers “not to cooperate with these parties, not to provide them with any official document or personal information, and to report them to the competent security authorities.”

The statement stressed, “The provision of services is through the bank’s branches spread across Baghdad and the governorates, and that its banking services and products are provided directly to customers and citizens in a comprehensive manner through those branches.”

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 pm