Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank window: Currency auction records highest sales in a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank window: Currency auction records highest sales in a month Empty Central Bank window: Currency auction records highest sales in a month

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:41 am

[size=35][size=35]Central Bank window: Currency auction records highest sales in a month[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    01-07-2024 | 03:33
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Economy

On Sunday, the Central Bank of Iraq sold more than 210 million dollars during the currency auction, while about 90% of it went for the purpose of importing and enhancing foreign remittances.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

According to the currency sales window reviewed by Al-Sumaria News, total sales of the dollar amounted to 210 million and 253 thousand dollars, which is the highest number in a month.

Foreign remittances amounted to 188 million and 893 thousand dollars, while cash sales amounted to only 21 million and 360 thousand dollars.

During the past few days, the Iraqi markets witnessed a remarkable decline in dollar exchange rates, with the price of the dollar hovering around 1,530 dinars per dollar, after it had exceeded 1,600 dinars per dollar during the past weeks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:30 pm