Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In 2023.. Iraq comes third in importing Jordanian industry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry - In 2023.. Iraq comes third in importing Jordanian industry Empty In 2023.. Iraq comes third in importing Jordanian industry

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jan 2024, 8:40 am

In 2023.. Iraq comes third in importing Jordanian industry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]Iraq ranked third among the countries that import Jordanian industries the most during the year 2023, according to what was announced by the Amman Chamber of Commerce and Industry.[/rtl]

[rtl]The chamber said in a statement, “The Amman Chamber of Industry’s exports amounted to 7.172 billion dinars last year, compared to 7.579 billion dinars in 2022.”[/rtl]

[rtl]She added, "India, the United States of America, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia accounted for the majority of the Amman Chamber of Industry's exports during the past year, recording a value of 4.047 billion Jordanian dinars."[/rtl]

[rtl]She pointed out that "Oman's industry exports to Iraq increased by 22% during the past year 2023, to record a value of 875 million dinars, compared to 714 million dinars in 2022."[/rtl]

[rtl]She explained, “With regard to the geographical distribution of the Chamber’s exports during the past year 2023, the Arab countries came first with a value of 3.304 billion dinars, then the non-Arab Asian countries amounted to 1.900 billion dinars, and the African countries amounted to 65 million dinars.”[/rtl]

Views 44
    Added 01/13/2024 - 2:14 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:45 am