Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Finance: The region did not deliver any financial revenues to the federal government dur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

financial - Minister of Finance: The region did not deliver any financial revenues to the federal government dur Empty Minister of Finance: The region did not deliver any financial revenues to the federal government dur

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:08 am

Minister of Finance: The region did not deliver any financial revenues to the federal government during 2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Finance Minister Taif Sami announced today, Sunday (January 21, 2024), that the Kurdistan Region did not deliver any financial revenues to the federal government during the past year 2023.
    Sami discussed with the Parliamentary Finance Committee, during her stay at the committee’s headquarters today, “the problems that faced the application of the budget law, especially in the appointments and contracts paragraphs,” according to what was revealed by the Chairman of the Finance Committee, Atwan Al-Atwani.
    Al-Atwani announced “an agreement to complete the tables for calculating financial costs with a view to launching them in 2024.”
    The Parliamentary Media Department announced earlier today that the Finance Committee and the Minister of Finance met to “discuss financial issues, spending, and the completion of the schedules for the 2024 budget, in addition to the topics of the amounts added to purchase energy, compensation for employees and examiners, and the implementation of projects included in the government plan.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:29 pm