Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chambers of Commerce launch the "Industrial Twinning" project in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - Chambers of Commerce launch the "Industrial Twinning" project in Diyala Empty Chambers of Commerce launch the "Industrial Twinning" project in Diyala

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Chambers of Commerce launch the "Industrial Twinning" project in Diyala[/size]
    • Today 17:44

Information / Diyala..
     On Monday, the Chambers of Commerce announced the launch of the “industrial twinning” project in one of Iraq’s governorates.
    The head of the Chambers of Commerce in Diyala, Muhammad Al-Tamimi, said in an interview with Al-Maalomah, “Diyala contains between 400 and 500 factories and factories that have been idle for many years for various reasons, even though they were a source of livelihood for at least 20,000 families.”
    He added, "The chambers presented the industrial twinning project through cooperative support between the government and private sectors, according to a mechanism that guarantees the restarting of factories and laboratories that directly need the Iraqi markets for national production that meets the needs, starting with simple industries and then progressing gradually."
    He pointed out that "industrial twinning will open the doors of livelihood to at least more than 20,000 families, because the unemployment rate in Diyala is large and reaches 35% according to the percentages approved by the relevant authorities."
    Diyala has been suffering from the closure of most of its factories for many years due to the absence of a government plan for support and the flooding of markets with imported products. End/25S

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:30 pm