Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The ouster of five people accused of financial and administrative corruption in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

corruption - The ouster of five people accused of financial and administrative corruption in Diyala Empty The ouster of five people accused of financial and administrative corruption in Diyala

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2024, 5:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The ouster of five people accused of financial and administrative corruption in Diyala[/size]
    • Today 13:45

• 1 Shares

Information / Diyala...
     A security source revealed, on Tuesday, the ouster of 5 of those accused in financial and administrative corruption cases in Diyala.
    The source said in an interview with Al-Maalouma: “Over the past 72 hours, elite forces carried out a series of raids and searches in 4 areas of Diyala, which resulted in the overthrow of those accused of financial corruption, waste of public money, and the seizure of forged papers and documents.”
    He added, "The operation took place according to official arrest warrants and in support of the efforts of the supervisory teams to track down the corrupt according to a comprehensive vision aimed at combating financial and administrative corruption."
    He pointed out that "relying on elite forces to implement arrest warrants against those accused of corruption comes based on higher instructions from Baghdad in order to contain any problem through trained forces that possess high efficiency in carrying out duties."
    In recent years, Diyala has suffered from the problem of the emergence of the threat of corruption in its institutions and departments, despite the efforts of oversight teams to reduce it.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:51 am