Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry: A project to establish a city specialized in pharmaceutical industries in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry - Industry: A project to establish a city specialized in pharmaceutical industries in Baghdad Empty Industry: A project to establish a city specialized in pharmaceutical industries in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:59 pm

Industry: A project to establish a city specialized in pharmaceutical industries in Baghdad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (January 24, 2024), the spokeswoman for the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, Doha Al-Jubouri , revealed a project to establish an industrial city specialized in pharmaceutical industries and medical supplies in the capital, Baghdad.
    Al-Jubouri told the official news agency, followed by “Baghdad Today”: “The goal of establishing an industrial city on the outskirts of Baghdad has not been achieved in the past, despite the continuous overtures to allocate land.”
    She added: “The Ministry of Industry has allocated land belonging to one of its formations, which is the General Company for the Manufacture of Pharmaceuticals and Medical Supplies/Samarra, with an area of ​​285 dunums in the Yusufiyah district in early 2023. The goal is to establish a specialized city in the pharmaceutical industries and medical supplies, as part of the government’s efforts to make the project of localization of pharmaceutical industries a success.” Iraq".
    She continued: “The work on preparing the construction and development requirements for the industrial city was rapid and reached advanced stages, but some legal obstacles appeared during the requirements preparation phase, and we hope that it will be completed in the first quarter of this year.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 pm