Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister Masrour Barzani regarding the “My Account” project: We will fulfill our pledges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - Prime Minister Masrour Barzani regarding the “My Account” project: We will fulfill our pledges Empty Prime Minister Masrour Barzani regarding the “My Account” project: We will fulfill our pledges

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Jan 2024, 4:19 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Prime Minister Masrour Barzani regarding the “My Account” project: We will fulfill our pledges[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    01-25-2024
    The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, confirmed today, Thursday, January 25, 2024, regarding the “My Account” project and banking services, that his government will fulfill its pledges.[/size]
    [size=45]Masrour Barzani said in a blog post on the “X” platform, “Our goal is to enable one million Kurdistan citizens to access banking services until the end of 2024.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region stressed, “We will fulfill our pledges.”[/size]
    [size=45]On Wednesday, January 24, 2024, the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, said that the rate of access to financial services in the Kurdistan Region will increase from 5% to 35% by the end of 2024.[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister of Kurdistan added: “For this reason, the number of automated teller machine (ATM) networks has doubled in partnership with private banks, which is an important part of the project.”[/size]
    [size=45]Earlier, the Department of Media and Information in the Kurdistan Regional Government announced that the number of the region’s employees registered in the “My Account” project has so far reached about 175,000.[/size]
    [size=45]“My Account” is one of the long-term initiatives of the ninth ministerial formation, which is represented in the electronic transformation of public services, achieving greater prosperity for citizens, and facilitating business.[/size]
    [size=45]“My Account Initiative, which was launched by Prime Minister Masrour Barzani on February 28, 2023, includes a number of advantages and benefits, both for citizens and for the economy of the Kurdistan Region, which are:[/size]
    [size=45]For citizens:[/size]
    [size=45]Ease of handling and safety of accounts, because the financing of salaries will be regular and will be paid in a timely manner and without queues, in addition to reducing the risk of theft of salaries and savings.[/size]
    [size=45]For financial products:[/size]
    [size=45]Generate additional income by putting idle (immobile) money into savings, purchasing goods or financing personal expenses through soft loans, in addition to enhancing financial culture.[/size]
    [size=45]For digital payments:[/size]
    [size=45]Payment through the “online” system to purchase goods and services available on the Internet, via bank cards, the possibility of transferring money between different accounts via phone applications, and receiving international transfers without the need for banking and transfer offices.[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the economy of the Kurdistan Region:[/size]
    [size=45]Increasing the local product as a result of citizens’ participation in the banking sector, raising the rate of consumer spending due to the increase in the proportion of individual loans, creating job opportunities in the banking sector, reducing dependence on cash transactions, raising government performance and transparency, and including digital payments within public services.[/size]
    [size=45]During a special meeting at the Fourth Middle East Peace and Security Forum, which was hosted by the American University of Duhok, Prime Minister Masrour Barzani expected that more than one million government employees would register in the “Hasbi” project by the end of 2024.[/size]
    [size=45]The number of banks participating in the “My Account” project so far is five, which are: “Ashur Bank, Bank of Beirut and Arab Countries BBAC, Cihan Bank, RT Bank, and the National Bank of Iraq (BNI).”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:24 am