Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani expresses his solidarity with the American people in a tweet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani expresses his solidarity with the American people in a tweet Empty Masrour Barzani expresses his solidarity with the American people in a tweet

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2024, 4:30 am

Masrour Barzani expresses his solidarity with the American people in a tweet
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil 
    Today, Monday (January 29, 2024), the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, condemned the attacks on American forces in Jordan, describing them as “cowardly.”
    Barzani wrote on the “X” platform, and was monitored by “Baghdad Today”: “I condemn in the strongest terms the cowardly attacks that American forces were subjected to yesterday in Jordan.”
    He added: "I stand in solidarity with the American government and people in these difficult moments." 
    Earlier, Washington threatened to respond to the attack targeting a military site in Jordan called “Tower 22,” which was claimed by the “Islamic Resistance in Iraq.”
    US President Joe Biden pledged to respond, and US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin confirmed that Washington would not condone the attacks.
    Comments continued from American officials, with former President Donald Trump blaming the Joe Biden administration, and potential Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley launched an attack on Biden as well.
    US Republican Senator Tom Cotton also called for “military retaliation,” while Florida Governor Ron DeSantis considered that the Biden administration allows enemies to attack American forces with impunity.
    For his part, former US President Donald Trump issued a statement condemning the drone attack that targeted an American base and resulted in the death of 3 members of the American forces and the injury of others. 
    Trump said in a statement: “The drone attack on a US military facility in Jordan, which killed 3 American soldiers and injured many more, represents a terrible day for America.”  
    He added: "I extend my deepest condolences to the families of the brave soldiers we lost." 
    Trump held his Democratic rival in the presidential elections, Joe Biden, responsible for the attack, saying: “This blatant attack on the United States is another horrific and tragic result of Joe Biden’s weakness and surrender.” 
    The statement continued: “Three years ago, Iran was weak, bankrupt, and completely under control. Thanks to its maximum pressure policy, the Iranian regime could barely raise two dollars to finance its terrorist proxies.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:01 pm