Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Clarification from Rasheed Bank regarding raising the issue of the electronic platform for selling t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Clarification from Rasheed Bank regarding raising the issue of the electronic platform for selling t Empty Clarification from Rasheed Bank regarding raising the issue of the electronic platform for selling t

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jan 2024, 4:38 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Clarification from Rasheed Bank regarding raising the issue of the electronic platform for selling the dollar[/size]

[size=45]Al-Rasheed Bank confirmed, today, Monday, its commitment to selling the weekly share determined by the Central Bank of Iraq, in accordance with the controls specified for this purpose.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement from the bank said: “In clarification of what has been addressed by some appeals and the confusion surrounding the electronic platform for selling dollars to travelers, Al-Rasheed Bank clarifies that it is committed to selling the weekly quota determined by the Central Bank of Iraq, in accordance with the controls specified for this purpose.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added: “Note that the bank has adopted electronic reservations to avoid cases of extortion and to ensure ease of access for the largest number of travelers, without them having to endure the hassle of standing in queues in front of our branches.”
    The statement continued, “What is being said to the contrary has nothing to do with the truth, as the electronic platform is an application that everyone can access according to specific timings, published on an ongoing basis by Al-Rasheed Bank.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:36 am