Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: The government has placed combating corruption at its top priority

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

corruption - Prime Minister: The government has placed combating corruption at its top priority Empty Prime Minister: The government has placed combating corruption at its top priority

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Feb 2024, 4:47 am

Prime Minister: The government has placed combating corruption at its top priority

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani confirmed on Thursday that the government has placed combating corruption at its top priority.
    The Prime Minister’s Media Office said in a statement, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that “Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani received the head of the Lebanese National Anti-Corruption Authority, Judge Claude Karam.”
    Al-Sudani pointed out - during the meeting - that "the Iraqi government has placed the fight against corruption at the top of its priorities, and has made the cooperation of brotherly and friendly countries with Iraq on the issue of recovering stolen and wanted funds a criterion for successful diplomatic relations with those countries."
    The statement added, "The meeting witnessed a discussion of requests for legal assistance, procedures for extraditing those wanted in corruption cases, recovering stolen funds, exchanging information regarding the accused and wanted persons, and emphasizing the importance of exchanging experiences and techniques that raise the efficiency of workers in the field of combating corruption in the two countries."

120 views
    Added 02/08/2024 - 8:33 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:57 pm