Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport announces the launch of work mechanisms at the General Company for Airports and Air Naviga

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launch - Transport announces the launch of work mechanisms at the General Company for Airports and Air Naviga Empty Transport announces the launch of work mechanisms at the General Company for Airports and Air Naviga

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Feb 2024, 4:17 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Transport announces the launch of work mechanisms at the General Company for Airports and Air Navigation Management[/size]

[size=45]The Ministry of Transport announced, on Tuesday, the launch of work mechanisms at the General Company for Airports and Air Navigation Management.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement from the ministry said, “The Undersecretary for Administrative Affairs, Hazem Radhi Al-Haffi, chaired an expanded meeting in the presence of the General Director of the Company for Airport Management and Air Navigation Services, Abbas Al-Baidhani, to discuss a group of matters that would strengthen the work mechanisms of the General Company for Airport Management and Air Services, as well as all preparations.” Concerning the Arab summit that will take place next year.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Administrative Undersecretary explained during the meeting, according to the statement, that “Minister of Transport Razzaq Muhaibas Al-Saadawi is directly following up on all work developments concerned with developing the reality of services provided to travelers,” as Al-Saadawi stressed “intensifying field visits to work sites, upgrading work mechanisms and improving services.”[/size]
    [size=45]The statement added, “The Minister of Transport announced yesterday that he officially took over the management of airports from the Civil Aviation Authority, during his visit to Baghdad International Airport,” directing “to redouble efforts to provide the best services to travelers.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:18 pm