Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee suggests freezing new Iraqi banks by the US Treasury

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee suggests freezing new Iraqi banks by the US Treasury Empty A parliamentary committee suggests freezing new Iraqi banks by the US Treasury

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:56 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A parliamentary committee suggests freezing new Iraqi banks by the US Treasury[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Wednesday, member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ikhlas Al-Dulaimi, suggested that the US Treasury Department would include new Iraqi banks on the sanctions list unless the Central Bank of Iraq finds solutions to them.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Dulaimi said in a press interview: “Last Sunday evening, I met with the US Treasury attaché in Baghdad and asked him about the reasons for freezing 24 Iraqi banks. He explained to me that most of the banks had transferred large sums of dollars to Iran and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, and this was the reason for freezing them and stopping them from working.” .[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Dulaimi added, “At the present time, there are no banks that may be subject to closure unless new violations occur, and the banks, some of which were closed, deal with forged documents regarding financial transfers.”[/size]
    [size=45]She suggested that “if the situation remains as it is now and the Central Bank does not find solutions to the situation of these banks in the near future, we may witness another batch of banks being frozen and their dealings in dollars prohibited, and this will affect the economic situation in the country.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:18 pm