Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi currency auction sells more than $180 million outside the country today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

iraqi - The Iraqi currency auction sells more than $180 million outside the country today Empty The Iraqi currency auction sells more than $180 million outside the country today

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2024, 6:54 am

The Iraqi currency auction sells more than $180 million outside the country today

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-02-19 04:06
    Font

Shafaq News/ External remittances decreased in the Central Bank of Iraq auction, today, Monday, compared to yesterday, Sunday, to reach 180 million dollars.
    Shafaq News Agency correspondent stated that the Central Bank sold today during its auction for buying and selling the US dollar 210 million 462 thousand and 654 dollars, which the bank covered at a base exchange rate of 1,305 dinars per dollar for documentary credits and international settlements for electronic cards, and at a price of 1,310 dinars per dollar for external transfers. And in a critical way.
    Our correspondent added that most of the bank's dollar sales went to strengthening balances abroad in the form of (remittances, credits), which amounted to 180 million, 432,654 dollars, an increase of 83%, compared to cash sales of 30 million and 30,000 dollars.
    Our correspondent indicated that the number of banks that purchased cash dollars reached two banks, while the number of banks that responded to requests to enhance balances abroad reached 14 banks, while the total number of exchange and brokerage companies participating in the auction was 32 companies.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:52 pm