Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How will foreign trade be financed after the cancellation of the electronic platform? The Iraqi Cent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

iraqi - How will foreign trade be financed after the cancellation of the electronic platform? The Iraqi Cent Empty How will foreign trade be financed after the cancellation of the electronic platform? The Iraqi Cent

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2024, 5:13 am

How will foreign trade be financed after the cancellation of the electronic platform? The Iraqi Central Bank answers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, the Central Bank of Iraq revealed the mechanism for financing foreign trade after canceling the electronic platform and currency auction that the Central Bank intends to implement soon.
    The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ammar Hamad Khalaf, said in an interview followed by Al-Iqtisad News, “The Central Bank of Iraq is heading to cancel work on the electronic platform.”
    He explained that "the banks will be responsible for financing foreign trade directly through the dollars they own, and they will be fully responsible for auditing invoices and transfers, which is the practice globally."
    Khalaf stated that the American correspondent banks will be responsible for financing the requests of these banks among themselves after reviewing the private documents, and the Central Bank of Iraq will not enter as a party in this case.

Views 78
    Added 02/20/2024 - 1:13 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:32 am