Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zubaidi: The development road will not be a corridor for delivering goods to the Zionist entity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

development - Al-Zubaidi: The development road will not be a corridor for delivering goods to the Zionist entity Empty Al-Zubaidi: The development road will not be a corridor for delivering goods to the Zionist entity

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2024, 7:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Zubaidi: The development road will not be a corridor for delivering goods to the Zionist entity[/size]
    • Today 08:58

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the Al-Fatah Alliance, Ali Al-Zubaidi, confirmed that the federal government continues to work to complete the development road that will bring great benefit to Iraq, pointing out that this road will not be used to deliver goods and goods to the Zionist entity in light of the Yemeni ban on ships heading to it. Across the sea into the occupied territories.

Al-Zubaidi told Al-Ma’louma, “The development road will not be a corridor for delivering goods and merchandise to the Zionist entity, especially in light of the presence of the current government, but this matter may be achieved if a government affiliated with the occupation comes to Iraq, and this matter is very unlikely.”
    He added, "Normalization with the Zionist occupier is very impossible, and this confirms the impossibility of Iraq being a corridor to serve the interests of the Zionist occupier, especially with the Yemeni ban on ships heading through the Red Sea to that entity."
    He stated that "the path of development passes through Turkish lands and then to European countries, and Turkey is considered one of the allies of the Zionist entity and one of the countries that have normalized relations with it. Despite this, this path will not reach that entity and there is no plan to reach it to the occupied territories." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:53 pm